Friday, November 6, 2009

Update

Thanks SO MUCH to everyone who commented on my previous post about pacis and pumping! I did introduce a paci to Tucker. He does pretty well with it and it has been successful in holding him over between meals. I try to not over-use it to avoid him becoming too attached. Over the past couple days, we are back to eating about every 3 hours and he will go between 3-4 hours at night again. Yay!!! As for the pump, I plan to attempt that this weekend. My sister is coming up and will be my "teacher"! I'll keep you posted on how that goes! Any additional advice on pumping, storing breast milk, etc. is always welcomed!!!!

I feel SO blessed to have some great friends who have been-there-done-that! Thank you!!!!
And what's a post without a pic of my Bubbie!!! :)

No comments: