Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mommies out there!!! I hope each of you had an amazing Mother's Day, surrounded by the sweet ones that you are so blessed with!



After a great Mother's Day church service, I spent the day with my family in Henry County. Wes spent the day in Springfield with his family. We absolutely hated to spend the day apart, as much as we hated to miss out on seeing each other's family. Usually this is something that can either be avoided or Wes and I will run around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to be in 2 places at once. Today, we didn't have an option. So, after going to church and Sunday school together and having a quick lunch at home, we went out separate ways. :(

Aside from that, the day was a great day! We grilled out at mom and dad's, the kiddos played and played. We played cornhole and hill-billy golf, and enjoyed the company of family. Aside from spending the day with my mom, I spent the day with two of the world's best mommies, my sisters. I love ya'll!!!!

No comments: