Monday, July 26, 2010

Where are all the Smiles at???

Last Friday we had Tucker's 9 month pictures taken. I never thought that could be so tiring! Let me tell you, we had to work HARD to get Tucker to smile for those pictures! He is at a point that he is much more interested in what is going on around him and what he wants to get into than to sit still, smile and look at a camera! I think back to his 6 week pictures and his 3 month pictures and how I thought I might have a little model on my hands. At those settings he seemed to look directly into the camera and smile. Even at 6 weeks, he did things that had us cracking up because it was like he was posing! Yes, those days are long gone! My little Tucker Bug would much rather eat mulch and grass, figure out how all the props work, pull at the wires of the lights, you name it. Wes and I pulled out all the stops, trying every trick we knew that usually has Tucker laughing so hard he has tears in his eyes. He just looked at us like we had lost our minds (which I think our awesome photographer probably thought as well!) and tried to crawl away.

Eventually, after he had looked at every toy and became more familiar with his surroundings, we finally got him laughing. I can't wait to see how his pics turn out! Hopefully our photographer will put some "sneak peaks" up on Facebook soon. In the meantime, here are a few from our family session last month. (Again, we were lucky to get a few smiles out of our little busy body!) I wish y'all could see them all (we didn't buy the cd). These are ones that the photographer put on FB. She is so great, and most importantly, so patient! :) If you're looking for an amazing photographer in the area, we HIGHLY recommend her: http://www.jkathrynphotography.com/












(I believe Tucker licked the wood underneath him right after the shot above was taken!)

Hoping your day is filled with lots and lots of SMILES, especially from those little people we love so much :)

1 comment:

Mommy Webb said...

You wouldn't know smiles were hard to get judging by these pictures. They turned out beatiful of Tucker and his mommy and daddy.