Friday, July 30, 2010

Just a Lil' Visitor :)

Tonight we had a guest at the Keene household. And more than that, Wes and I had a small little glimpse into what it would be like to have a 3 year old and a 9 1/2 month old.... Of course, our little guest was so good, so well-behaved, so easy, that I can't imagine that's really what it would be like to have two lil ones....

As you can see, Wes and Mark had a great time:

Tucker and Mark also had a great time at the park, but I forgot my camera (don't you HATE that!) and don't have any pics to prove it. But take my word, they had fun climbing on the playground, going down slides, and chillin' in their strollers as Wes and I walked around the park. (And while I'm on the subject of the outdoors, wasn't the weather today AMAZING!?!)

So, the reason for our guest tonight? It was the wedding anniversary of two of our best friends, the Burnett's! I'd posted before about Jeanne just having a new baby, Maddox (though you would never be able to tell it! She looks GREAT at only 3 weeks post baby!). Matt, or "Bernie" as he's known by those of us who love him, and Jeanne went out to dinner (with new baby Maddox in tote) to celebrate their anniversary and Mark hung out with us.

HOWEVER, I'd like to think the REAL celebrating happened back at the Keene's house....
Look at how Bernie is really into it! And he ROCKS on the vocals! He had a few runs of 100% accuracy! (Compared to my 6 phrase note streak hahaha! Yeah, I'm much better on the guitar!) And I was way impressed with Jeanne's ability on the drums, she was gettin' it! :)
And of course, we couldn't leave Mark out:

Happy Anniversary to the Burnett's, an amazing couple, and four people the Keene's love!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awww! You are too sweet! Mark had a great time and we appreciated the help! I especially enjoyed rockin' out! I need some more practice with those drums! too fun!

melissaballard said...

Alright, alright! I feel a rock band party coming on. Lets all get together for a jam session soon!!