Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Six years ago today, this girl:
and this guy:
were married:
and they became Mr. and Mrs. Keene :)
Wes,
Thank you for being my best friend of 14 years.
Thank you for being funny and silly and making me laugh a zillion and one times a day.
Thank you for being the most amazing husband ever.
Thank you for being an even more amazing father to our son.
Thank you for the sacrifices you make for our family.
Thank you for loving me the way you do, more than I deserve.
Thank you for making me more happy than I could have ever imagined.
Thank you for being YOU!
I love you more than I could ever put into words.
Happy Anniversary!
Love,
"Me" :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Loved the pics! How come 6 years isn't that long ago and you both look SO young! Time flies when your havin' fun!!! Tucker is a lucky man to have such cool parents who love each other so much!!