Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Guess Who's Thirty!!!

WES, that's who!!!! Yes, my husband has reached a new decade! But, my love for him doesn't waiver! I LOVE my husband, every 30 years of him! :)

Here Wes is with his HOMEMADE cheesecake. Yes, yours truly baked him a cheesecake, it's kind of a tradition. Wes LOVES cheesecake! So, on his birthday, he gets a homemade cheesecake baked by his wife. Doesn't it look yummy? :)

Even Lacy helped to sing Happy Birthday to Daddy!
And here is Wes's sad "I'm really 30!" face....

But, the sadness didn't last long. Once he opened his Rockband, he forgot about how "old" he is and was a kid again! LOL! (Look at the concentration!)










And this is a pic of me, Wes, and Tucker before we went out for Wes's birthday dinner Saturday night. (This is the very last picture that was taken of Wes before he turned 30....so sad! Sorry, Baby, you know I have to rub it in since I'm just a young thing!!! LOL!)

Happy Birthday, BABY! Tucker and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you! (Even if you are 30!!!) MUAH!!!! :)

4 comments:

jeanneburnett said...

Happy Birthday Wes!!! Learn that Rock Band thing and you can teach me. I like to learn from the elderly....:) ( I turn 30 in 6 months~!lol!)

Anonymous said...

Wes i think 30 is young!!! Happy Birthday WUZ!!!
Tiffany, you are so mean.....i'm sending you black flowers for your 30th!!! LOL! -Meghan

Mommy Webb said...

What a crazy 30th birthday, Wes. Glad it had a happy ending:).

The Nix Fam said...

Looks like you had fun! Happy belated b'day to Wes! I LOVE this pic of you two!