Friday, January 17, 2014

More than Words....

Tucker is a 'words of affirmation' love language kiddo.  He LOVES to hear about how proud we are of him, what a great job he's doing, what an amazing big brother he is, how lucky he is, how smart he is, how caring he is, how much his baby sister loves him, how much daddy and mommy love him...

And he uses his words to confess such sweet things as well.  Seriously, his words can be the sweetest thing I have ever heard come out of a child's mouth (of course I'm just a tad bias ;)).  He must tell me a zillion times a day that he loves me.   Most recently, he has been saying something like this, "Mommy!  I love you more than ten forty eighty-nine million 500 thousand 13 BILLION {he will emphasize 'billion'} twenty-seven and nine semi-trucks stacked up on top of each other!  I love you BIGGER than that!"   Yes, melt me heart :).

However, within the past week he has started saying, "Mommy, I love you more than I can even put into words."  Yep, that sweet, loving, amazing boy loves his Momma (and his Daddy and little Sister).

And you better believe this Momma loves that boy right back.  
WAY more than I could ever put into words.

No comments: