Saturday, January 3, 2009

A hubby, dogs, & family :)

Okay, I guess I should post a little "info" about me as one of my first posts... So, here goes! (Deep breath!)


As you all know, I am blessed with an AWESOME husband, Wes, who I adore and whom without I would not be able to breath! I love you, unconditionally and more than you can fathom!!! ;) The most frequent question we get asked (or attacked by) is "When are you all going to have a baby?!" That, we feel, is up to God, not us, though we do have a "plan." Those of you that know me really well probably do not find that a bit surprising at all. I plan, or at least try to, EVERYTHING! Of course, things don't always happen according to my plan, and thats even better, because I'm confident they happen according to God's plan. So, as for our "plan," it's really up to God, and we'll just leave it at that! ;)


However, we do have two adorable girls, Baby & Lacy, who we love and, for now, are our babies! I'm sure I'll post more about them later b/c I have so many funny stories! They are just amusing, and I laugh out loud almost daily at (with) them.


I LOVE my family. I cannot emphasize that enough. I mean I LOVE MY FAMILY! If you want to really ruffle my feathers, mess with my fam and I assure you the "red head" in me will surface! I would do absolutely anything for them, including jump in front of a moving car to save any one of them, without hesitation. I pray for them a zillion times a day. Not that they need that much prayin, but don't we all need as many prayers as we can get?! I worry about them too, even just over the smallest things. (For my own benefit -- "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7).


Well, I think thats enough for tonight! MUAH!


No comments: