Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby Nash is on His Way!

Y'all remember that my sister's due date is only 2 days ahead of mine?  Well, did I tell y'all that she's having a boy!?  She already has the most beautiful 2 1/2 year old little girl, Tatum (her and Tucker are 8 months apart), and now, Baby Nash is on the way!  I know, isn't the name "Nash" so cute!  It's Holli's husband's great grandmother's maiden name.  There's just something I LOVE about family names like that!  "Michael Nash" is scheduled to be here on September 21st.

To celebrate his upcoming arrival, I had Holli and Nash a small baby shower at my house this past weekend.  Here's a few pics :)

Holli & Shelby
Isn't Holli absolutely beautiful?!  She's glowing!

Some silly shower games :)

Me & Holli (Baby Boy Yates & Baby Girl Keene :))
And can y'all PLEASE tell me what is wrong with this picture?!?!
 Why am I like ten times bigger than Holli?!  Remember, she's due 2 days  before me!  Now maybe I know why people look at me with pity when I tell them I have 7 1/2 weeks left....

Congratulations Holli!  I am SO excited to meet Baby Nash!!!  I love you so much!!!!  (And hurry up and grow a big belly already!  You're really making a sista look bad lol!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You all look so cute!