Monday, February 14, 2011

To My Valentine

When I think of us,
I think first of two people falling madly in love,
talking for hours,
finding out all the reasons why we were "made for each other."
Then I think about two people getting married,
starting a home,
fulfilling dreams,
and finding out what being together through all of life's ups and downs is really all about.
Now I think about two people who know what it really means to love each other.
I think of best friends who share each other's dreams and sorrows.
I think of lovers who still find moments of passion in everyday life.
I think of two lives made one by God and a love that will last always.
When I think of us, my heart is so thankful to God and so full of love for you because you will always be the one for me.
Happy Valentine's Day, Wes!
I LOVE YOU TODAY, TOMORROW, ALWAYS!

1 comment:

Mommy Webb said...

So sweet! Happy Valentines Day to a couple that was certainly made for each other.