Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1st Night Away....

Well, I survived my first ever night away from Tucker. I won't say that it was pretty, but I survived. One thing's for sure, it was easier for Tucker and Daddy than it was for Mommy.



My baby sister, Holli, is getting married in less than 3 weeks! With wedding bells always comes all the fun pre-wedding festivities. Last Saturday night was Holli's bachlorette party. A group of 16 of us helped her celebrate in Cincinatti. So, I wasn't too far away from home.... The hardest thing was knowing that if Tucker woke up in the middle of the night, Mommy wouldn't be there to comfort him. That was an unnecessary worry as he slept the whole night. (Wouldn't ya know he would sleep all night when Mommy's not even there!)

I will say there's nothing like hanging around a group of 20-something year olds, many not married and most without kiddos, along with pumping every 4-5 hours so Tucker has his milk for Monday to remind you that you are the "oldest" sister! (And something about a mechanical bull.....but we won't go there!) Now don't think I didn't have a good time. I did! The comedian was hillarious and the video questionairre that we did with Holli's fiance as part of her personal shower was funnnny! But when you're thinking that it's way past your bedtime and the party hasn't even begun yet, well then you remember that you're not 20-something anymore....

Me, Holli, & Bridgette -- the sistas ya just can't hang with lol!
You're totally worth it, Holli! Love you!!!!

No comments: