Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tucker's Thank You Note



Dear Santa,
I just want to say thank you for coming to see me this year! I tried so hard to be good for the past 10 weeks, and Mommy said that I must have done a good job because of all the presents I got! I LOVE my basketball goal you brought me! Even though the box says it's for ages 1 1/2 to 5 years, my Daddy says it's time for me to get started. The whole time Daddy put it together, I talked and cooed because I was so excited! Daddy says I should be dunking by this time next year.... Right now I'm just working on my jump shot. Well, that is when Daddy actually gives me the ball. (He's sort of a ball hog!)
Also, thank you for the new play yard. It's much bigger than my current one and will make tummy time way more fun! Oh, and Mommy says I should thank you for all the clothes because I need them since I'm outgrowing my clothes so fast.

I also want to thank you for helping me to get Mommy the perfect gift! She loved her opal (my birthstone) ring and earrings! She was SO surprised! She says I'm a good little shopper, whatever that means...

Oh, and Daddy loved the t-shirt that says "Tucker's Dad". I bet he'll wear it all the time! :)

Anyway, I'm going to try really hard to be good all year next year too. It might be hard since I'll have a WHOLE year....but Mommy says I'm a really good baby, so maybe it won't be so hard afterall.

Well, thank you again for helping to make my first Christmas perfect!
See you next year, Santa!
Love,
Tucker

No comments: