Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tucker's 6 week pics

We had Tucker's 6 week pictures done right before Thanksgiving. They were done by J. Kathryn Photography in Frankfort, KY. (A link to her blog is in my "Blogger Buddies" list.) Joy is amazing! She does such great work and is so patient which is especially important with babies! ;) We are SO happy with the pics! Since I wasn't able to put them on here (copywritten...), I've been waiting for her to put a few samples of our session on her blog. She has recently done so. Click here to see a few. I wish you could see them all. We had an extremely difficult time picking out ones to order. We also had our Christmas cards done through her (see below). I highly recommend her! (And, if you have a specific location you want pictures done or would like them done in your home, she can drive to you as well!)
These are pictures of the card, so please excuse the quality.
Front of card
"In the eyes of a child, you can see the true meaning of Christmas"
Isn't that the truth?!
Back of card

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Those were great! Bernie and I have a lot to learn about photographing babies!! perfect positioning! love em!

Mommy Webb said...

I meant to tell you how much we loved your card. It was such a unique size and layout with pics on front and back.