Wednesday, April 28, 2010

To Denim or Not To Denim....

I tend to dress Tucker like I dress myself....COMFORTABLE! :) While I have a couple perfectly-worn-in blue jeans that are comfortable, I still throw on a pair of comfy pants at the first opportunity. There's been several times I've put a pair of denim jeans on Tucker and then changed them thinking they didn't look comfortable enough. That, and the fact that he has a pudgy little belly that hangs over them :) So, I would opt for a romper or some stretchy sweat pants instead.

Well, that's the reason I told myself he didn't need to wear them, but I'm realizing there's actually another reason.....they make him look so grown up!!! Funny how a pair of denim jeans, a polo shirt, and a ball cap make a baby boy look "pre-toddler-ish"! I just don't think I'm ready for my little baby to be a big boy :(
Dang, they grow up so fast, way too fast.....
Of course he's still my little Tucker Bug!!!! :)

"Okay, Mom! Enough pictures already!"

* Please note, these pics were taken the morning after Tucker had his 6 month pictures done....I think he was smiled-out at this point! :)

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I know it! Just wait till his hair comes in! The haircuts also make them look so old! But it still fun to dress them up!!! He is such a cutie! Can't wait to see the 6 month pics!

Mommy Webb said...

I think we wears denim quite well:). But I admit that he looks so grown up in these pictures - he's sitting up so big and strong already!

Mama Perks said...

you know I love me some little boys in denim :)