You might be the mom of a newborn if....
* It's 2:45 pm and not only have you not showered, but you haven't brushed your teeth, washed your face, or put on deodorant yet.
* It's 4:00 pm and you suddenly realize that the reason you're already hungry for dinner is because not only have you skipped lunch, but breakfast as well.
* You have had multiple very sophisticated conversations about bodily functions, namely poop.
* Your dogs look at you like you've neglected them for so long that they are beginning to think if they run away and get caught by the dog catcher, they may have a more lush life.
* You suddenly find yourself developing a deep appreciation for dairy cows.
* A 10 minute shower feels like a spa day.
* You feel well-rested if you get a 3-hour span of sleep.
* You no longer have use for an alarm clock.
*Getting "dressed up" now has an entirely different meaning, and more than likely, includes sweat pants.
* You look into the eyes of the little 7 pound human living in your house and you absolutely melt and think how everything is so worth it and you wouldn't change one single sleepless moment!!!!