Friday, June 19, 2009

Tucker's making himself known!

It happened for the first time a couple days ago........

I was in the changing room at the gym, I was dressed in my work-out gear, had just put on my shoes. Then, as I sat on the bench, I bent down to tie those shoes. Nope. It just wasn't happening. It wasn't until I had subconsciously put my ankle on the knee of the alternate leg to tie my shoe that I realized what had just happened. That belly that I'm "embracing" was in the way! I said aloud, "Well, Tuck, it was only a matter of time! Let's go burn some calories!"

Complaining? Naw, it means Tucker is growing and growing and that's just what I want! I love being pregnant! ;)

4 comments:

katie said...

i love that you love being pregnant...good for you for continuing to embrace the belly

Tiffany Keene said...

Katie, just remind me of that when I'm 8+ months and miserable! LOL! :)

Curtis and Jennifer said...

Curtis and I were rolling at this story. I remember being in "your shoes" and it is well worth anything you will experience!

Mommy Webb said...

Isn't that the best feeling?! I have a feeling Tucker is going to be a busy dude like Walker.:)