Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spring Break 2009

It's Spring Break, well, it's almost over now [tear]. Typically, I spend SB getting a jump start on some Spring Cleaning. Not this year! While I had dedicated Monday to getting some cleaning done, it didn't quite go as planned. ("Planned", ha, that's funny!) I spent most of the day doing laundry and organizing closets. If you're anything like me, then you completely understand how organizing closets can EASILY take an entire day! Oh, and no, I didn't even get that task done before I decided I had enough! Sad, I know.

Yesterday was much more fun. I spent the day with my Grandma who is visiting from Pennsylvania. We started out with a quick trip to the Goodwill so I could drop off a couple bags of clothes from my closet-cleaning-extravaganza. We then headed to the Antique Stores downtown Shelbyville. One of my favorite places to shop, though I think Grandma enjoyed it even more than I did! Next, we ate lunch at Zaxby's before heading to Springfield to visit Mikie, Holli & Tatum. After a bit, I also paid a quick visit to Wes's mom and sisters. Wes's mom recently hurt her back (herniated disk, ugh!) so I made a baked spaghetti casserole to take over to them. After visiting a little with them and playing some with Xavien, I headed back to Holli's. More love for Tatum and then Grandma and I were on our way back to Shelbyville. Of course, we HAD to stop off at McD's for icecream first! :) We got back to Shelbyville at about 6:30, but after starting the day at 8:00 and running all day long, I was beat. Yes, my Grandma wore me out! I don't see where she gets her energy! I am not ashamed to say that I went to bed last night at 9:00!


As for the rest of SB, Wes and I are leaving in the morning for VA Beach to visit some family. We're looking forward to a change in scenery and catching up with Ron & Brittany!

No comments: