Monday, March 2, 2009

MIA???

I apologize for being a little truant lately! We have had an extremely busy past few weeks. I have worked 6 days a week for the past 3 weeks, not to mention the extra stuff we have throughout the week and on the weekends. I am so thankful for having such a wonderful husband! He has really done more than his fair share of the housework, including cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, dishes, and laundry. I already gave him a “Best Husband Ever” Award, and somehow, it’s just not enough! I came home from work Saturday, and once again, Wes had cleaned the house. He didn’t stop there, he did some laundry (probably because he had to in order to have clean clothes since his wife has not done any for so long!), and bathed the girls and clipped and filed their nails. He even had time to entertain mom, dad, Luke and Nick who stopped over for a short visit while in town. Oh, and I was surprised at work last Monday with a beautiful bouquet of tulips, "Just because I love you!" I’m telling ya’ll, he has a Super Husband uniform on under his clothes!

With all the busyness, February has flown by! I think Wes and I only had a couple dates, including our Valentine’s Day dinner. Well, with the exception of a lunch here and there. I miss you, Baby! This month isn’t much different, though we have something to look forward to: We are going to Las Vegas mid-month. Wes has a conference for work out there, and we’re going to make a small trip out of it, so I’m going along. That will help to get us through some of the craziness this month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no apologies needed. Its good your busy, it makes you appreciate you normal life. When things aren't so busy. It makes you miss your husband, which is a good thing!!

Jeanne

Tiffany Keene said...

You right! It can be a good thing!!! :)