|I look so innocent!|
|Don't let the smile fool you!|
|I can be rotten!!!|
At 20 months,
1. You love babies! Every time you see a baby, you point it out to us and want to go see it. You are very gentle with babies and even have this form of "baby talk" you do. It's so sweet! You're going to be such a great big brother!!!
2. Daddy and I are back to 2 syllables! That's right, we're no longer "Da" and "Ma", but "Daddy" and "Mommy/Mama" (you go back and forth on what you call me).
|Ready to go to the Tractor Pull at the County Fair!|
5. You're talking in phrases and sentences. Most of your sentences start with "I want (fill in the blank)."
6. You are known to most people as "Tucker Bug." Even many of your friends call you "Tucker Bug." Other nick names at this point include "Buddy" (mostly by Daddy), Baby Bear (mostly by Mommy), Bubby (still occasionally used by Mommy & Daddy, though I think you're out-growing it), "Tuck" (by a few other people, Daddy and I rarely call you this).
7. You consistently know the colors blue, orange, yellow, and white. You will refer to things by these descriptions as well. For example, you will say, "Blue car!"
8. You count things and also count before you shoot a basketball. But you always count, "9-6-8." Not sure why, but it's pretty cute! :) If you have 2 things, you will say "1-2."
9. Daddy has raised your basketball goal up and you have to actually shoot the ball up to make a goal. At first Mommy thought it was too high and told Daddy to lower it, then I saw you in action! You are really good!!! (Still shooting left-handed.)
10. You drink milk a lot and ask for it a lot. At one point in time, Mommy thought you would never drink milk unless it was Mommy's milk. I was definitely wrong!
11. You love other kids and know many of your friends by name. You get so excited when your friends come over! You're very caring towards your friends. The other day, our friend Makenly was over and it was lunch time. Mommy told you it was time to eat and you went to Makenly and said, "Ninley, wanna eat?"
12. You pick out what you want for breakfast. When we get up in the morning, you run to the kitchen and start rummaging through the cabinets deciding what you want to eat.
|"I'm gonna get you, Daddy!"|
|Giving Daddy a kiss :)|
15. You have finally started to ride the four wheeler the Easter Bunny brought you. Before, you were only interested in pushing it around, but didn't want to sit on it. You're getting better at steering it too!
16. You still love to sing "Happy Birthday" and will break out in that song at any random time. You always sing, "Happy, Happy, Hap Boo Mommy Daddy Tucker!"
17. You finally cut your top 2 canine teeth and are working on your 2-year-old molars.
18. A warning that you will have to go to time-out usually corrects any behavior pretty easily. You do not like being in time-out, but will sit in it for the full minute.
19. You are sleeping about 10-11 hours at night and take a 3 hour nap.
20. You are real into doing things yourself and will always say, "Tucker do it!" Sometimes if I start to sing you a song or read a book, you will say, "Mommy, no. Tucker!" and sing the song or take over the book.
It just seems like you are growing up so fast! You have really turned into such a big boy these past few months! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of all the things you can do and how smart you are, but you are no longer our little baby, that's for sure! You're becoming more and more independent and have developed such a sweet personality. You're so happy and loving! There are many days that I miss the little baby I held in my arms and I just can't believe you are now such a big boy! Daddy and Mommy love you so much, Tucker Bug!!!