Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Monkey Business

Tucker has a new friend. Actually, it's an old friend, well sorta old. It's the monkey that hangs from his play yard. He has recently taken to it as you can see below.


BFF's! :)

I think it's the tail that he loves to chew on. That's right, Tucker loves to chew! Could it be that my almost 4 month old is teething already? I've heard babies teeth long before they actually get their first tooth. I just can't believe my baby is old enough to even be thinking about teeth!!! (tear...)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

So cute! His first friend! Mark started showing the signs of teething at 3 months, I couldn't believe it! Cut his first tooth at 9 MONTHS! incredible! let the drool begin!

Mommy Webb said...

The little monkey man is precious. But not quite as precious as the Tucker Bug. Makes me want to have another one, but I might try to catch up on my sleep first:).