Monday, July 20, 2009

Random Confessions of a 25 weeks & 4 days Pregnant Woman

* I eat a bowl of ice cream about 3 times a week. And when I say "a bowl" I mean a large bowl that could actually be 2 full bowls....
* My favorite thing about being pregnant is feeling Tucker move and kick....
* I LOVE writing love letters to Tucker....
* I'm not nearly as stressed about completing the nursery as I anticipated I would be....
* I have cut my workouts back to about 2 times per week and my dog walks to about 3 times per week.... (this was not a conscious decision, I'm just too worn out these days)
* I love my amazing husband more now than ever before....
* I'm hungry all the time....
* I always wanted to have a boy first....
* I don't read my labor book as much as I should....
* I fantasize about what Tucker will look like....
* I'm looking forward to our trip to Florida in 5 days, but not looking forward to strutting my pregnant look on the beach....
* I love that Wes still finds me sexy....
* I am still thankful that I have never experienced one tad bit of nausea during my pregnancy (knock on wood!)....
* I'm disappointed that I didn't get the silky, Pantene-Perfect hair that some pregnant women get....
* I AM NOT READY TO GO BACK TO WORK....
* I'm enjoying all this "free association"....
* I hope everyone has a good night!!!! :)

1 comment:

Mommy Webb said...

Love this post and all of your sweet confession. Tucker is going to be one handsome lad. I can tell you that much for sure. And I a with you on the nausea bit. Hopefully that doesn't mean we will get super sick next time around;). Keep looking beautiful and enjoy this last trimester