6. I have been EXHAUSTED! I remember being really tired during my first trimester with Tucker too, but it's definitely different this time around. I can't come home from work and take an evening nap. I can't go to bed at 7:00 pm. I can't take a 4 hour nap in the middle of the day. I'm chasing a 16 1/2 month old who is constantly on the go. I'm nursing. My body is worn out.
7. I almost fell asleep at the dinner table tonight. Actually, I think I did for a few minutes. (See #6)
8. I paid $200 for a boot camp to help get my body in shape before getting pregnant with Baby #2.
9. Did I mention that #8 happened only 2 days before getting pregnant? That gave me a lot of time to get in shape, uh?
10. Tonight was the last night of that boot camp. Over the past 60 days, I've gained 11 pounds. Yup, we weighed in tonight. Can you believe it?! 11 pounds!!! I didn't gain anything with Tucker in the whole first trimester and now I'm 11 pounds up?!
11. To celebrate my 11 pound gain, I stopped by the Homemade Pie and Icecream Kitchen and got a double scoop of Reese's icecream.
12. Did I mention that I've been craving Reese's Cups? No? Well, I have.
13. I'm hungry ALL the time. Seriously, I won't be surprised if at my 20 week ultrasound the tech says, "Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Keene, you're having a.........(drum roll!)...........middle school boy!" Yup, I'm that hungry.
14. Tonight, after finding out I had gained 11 pounds, a 17-year-old, all of 83 pounds, girl told me if I was having a girl I was gonna get REALLY big because that's what happens when you get pregnant with a girl.
15. When #14 happened, I smiled but inside I was hoping that when that girl goes to college she doesn't gain the freshman 15, but a freshman 50!!! Yup, I felt a little better then.
16. Did I mention that I have pregnancy hormones surging through my body right now?
17. I'm already showing. We didn't even tell people we were pregnant with Tucker until I was 11 weeks. This time around, we starting telling people at 6 weeks. I started showing not that long after that, so I really had no choice but to go "Facebook Public" with it because it's getting obvious.
18. I wore a pair of pants to work today that I wore last week. Last week, I was able to button them up. Today I wasn't. So, I did what any pregnant girl who is in absolute denial that at 9 1/2 weeks pregnant she might be ready for maternity clothes, I hooked the bottom clasp and wore a longer shirt.